Benefits for Developers
- Allows for capture and reuse of valuable fill sand, creating costs savings and associated environmental benefits.
- Provides for a cleaner development site, reducing costs to Developer’s for the cleaning roads, POS and wetlands. More attractive site for purchasers and safer sites for owners and workers.
- With landfill costs rising, effective resuse of material will save costs overall to the building industry.
- Demonstrates a practical commitment to sustainability.
- Is compatible with UDIA’s EnviroDevelopment, providing Developers the opportunity to have over 75% of builders waste captured and reused.
- Builders and Developers can benefit from possible carbon credits savings. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by managing waste generated onsite and using locally sourced recycled products instead of virgin materials.
- Earthcare Recycling can assist Developers in using recycled road base from the captured builders waste within their developments, thereby providing a closed loop.
- Provides a major point of difference to other developments with added marketing benefits.Has industry group support via HIA and MBA.
- Earthcare Recycling can help form part of a Developer’s community development model, i.e provide opportunities for partners, schools and other community groups to contribute to the process and learn about improved waste management and resource recovery practices.
- Earthcare Recycling can also work in conjunction with planned commercial (shops and schools) and industrial developments located within a Developer’s overall development.
Wattle Grove - Nature Discovery Playspace